tirsdag 7. september 2010

Sofus, Morrie and Mr. Evil

I'm currently doing an exchange year here in New Zealand, and have been given the opportunity to write and illustrate a children's book! It is for two boards I'm supposed to finish in Art Design (a subject I swapped to last week). The task is not to create the whole book, but to kind of showing the process of what could be a real book. But I have and still am, longing to create a real book. So I'm going for the whole thing. I'll try to update with some progress shots here, so stay tuned :)

My two main characters, Sofus (top) and Morrie (bottom).
Mr. Evil (the triangle) and his two made-from-the-same-malefic-material siblings.

I also have to create different designs for Morrie and Sofus. I've already decided on which to use (the two first drawings), but I have to pretend that I'm going through a process here. So this is real kitty Morrie.


2 kommentarer:

  1. How exciting! I wish you the best of luck on this project ;)

    SvarSlett
  2. That sounds absolutely fantastic! I'd love to visit New Zealand someday. Everything in this post is adorable. The tree is simply adorable. <3

    SvarSlett